Once you realize you don't have to prove anything to anyone but yourself, life gets easier, simpler, more enjoyable, and makes more sense

Wednesday 30 March 2016

STORY OF MALIK ASHTAR - WHO WAS A FAMOUS COMMANDER UNDER THE RULE OF IMAM ALI

!! READ & FOLLOW !!

MALIK ASHTAR was a famous commander under the rule of Imam Ali. He was a strong warrior and a powerful man who was gifted in the Tactics of Warfare.

Once a shop-keeper was sitting outside of his shop in the major street of a city. He was chatting with his friends and cracking jokes. Then he saw a man with bruises on his face, with old cloth and a dusty face passing by. So just for fun, the shop-keeper threw a piece of junk at the dirty man so that his friends would laugh.

A friend of his said: "Oh my God! didn't you know who this man was?"

Shop-keeper: "No. Probably an ordinary man who was just walking by."

Friend: "No. That was Malik Ashtar...the brave commander of Imam Ali's army!"

Shop-keeper: "No way!"

Friend: "Yes way!"

shop-keeper: "Oh my God! He is a warrior. What is going to happen to me?! he might punish me really bad...I better apologize to him."

So the shop-keeper followed Ashtar and saw that he is going to the Masjid. Then he saw that Milek Ashtar is performing a prayer...so he waited until his prayer was over. Then he approached Malik and said: " I came here to apologize, I am the one who threw that piece of junk at you for amusement!"

Malik Ashtar: " I swear to Allah that the only reason I came to this Masjid was because of you. I saw how lost and ignorant you were so I came here to pray for you so that Allah might guide you to the right path, because you hurt people with no good reason. And no, I am not thinking the way to thought about me(meaning punishing him)."
-------------------------------------

Benefits Derived from This Story:

It is important, to not get Angry quickly, Specialy at your Ignorent brothers, because Anger is cause of Shaytan (devil). It is Also very Important to Pray for your fellow Brothers who are lost and ignorent, that allah might guide them to the right path.

Important Note: Maybe if it wasn't for the Prayer that Malik Ashtar Made for His Brother, he wouldn't have come to Apologize and Change his ways, to the right path....

No comments:

Post a Comment